Prepare for the AGATE 2021 Conference by watching this Q&A recording with the conference chairs - Click here
Register Here for FREE Parent Sessions
- $1,800.00 Platinum Sponsorship - Introduce 2 keynote speakers (3 mins each to tell about your Business/Institution); Full page Ad in digital program; Name + Logo listed on the AGATE website; Email blast to all registrants with message of your choice; Vendor Access; & three free conference registrations.
- $1,000.00 Gold Sponsorship - Introduction to 1 keynote speaker of your choice (3 minutes to highlight your Business/Institution; Email blast to all registrants with message of your choice; Full page Ad in digital program; Name + Logo on the website; Vendor Access; & two full conference registrations.
- $500.00 Silver Sponsorship - 1/2 page Ad in digital program; Name + Logo on the AGATE website; Vendor Access; & two full conference registration.
- $300.00 Bronze Sponsorship - 1/4 page Ad in digital program; Name listed on AGATE website; Vendor Access; & one free full conference registration.
- $100.00 Vendor Ticket - Access to the vendor breakout sessions specifically allocated for vendors to meet with attendees; link in our digital program; listed on vendor page. Times for vendor sessions on Thursday, Feb. 25th are:
AGATE 2021 Conference Registration
AGATE would love YOU to attend the Arkansans for Gifted and Talented Education (AGATE) 2021 Conference, which will be held virtually on February 24 - 25, 2021. All registrants will have access to recordings for 2 weeks after conference.
If you are needing ONE INVOICE for all who register from your district, contact Dustin Seaton to arrange it.
Keynote Speakers on Wednesday, Feb. 24th, 2021, include:
- 9-10am - Gerry Brooks "Personal Climate and Culture...It's Up to You"
- 10:15-11:30am - Dr. Jim Delisle "Learning to Exhale: Appreciating the Social + Emotional Lives of Gifted Kids"
- 1-2:15pm - Colin Seale "Because, Not Despite: Leveraging Student Assets to Change the Underrepresentation Narrative in Gifted Education"
- 2:30-3:45pm - Lisa Van Gemert "Picturing the Gifted"
- 4-5:30pm - John Hardison & Kasey Nored "Rock the Class With Creative + Interactive Learning Structures for Student Engagement"
FREE Parent Sessions on Wednesday, Feb. 24th, 2021, include:
- 6pm - Welcome
- 6:15-7pm - Colin Seale "Beyond 'Full Potential'"
- 7-7:45pm - Dr. Jim Delisle "Understanding Your Gifted Child From the Inside Out"
- 7:45-8:30pm - Lisa Van Gemert "Letters to the Young Gifted"
Educator Breakout Sessions on Thursday, Feb. 25th, 2021, focus on:
- affective needs of gifted students
- program administration and record keeping
- project based learning
- services and curriculum for secondary
- integrating arts and technology
- how to involve community and parent involvement